Personal data: what we collect and why we collect it
We may ask you to provide your personal information when you:
· Sign up to receive email newsletters from us.
· Make a purchase from a Lili Craft shop.
The Modern Quilt Kit newsletter is sent electronically using a third-party newsletter service provider that is GDPR-compliant. This means we are ready and able to respond to any requests you make regarding your personal data. We will never share this data (i.e. your email address) with anyone.
The Modern Quilt Kit shop is hosted by Big Cartel. When you place an order, they will request certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. These sites provide this information to me so that I may fulfill your order. Payment processing data remains with the third parties and is not provided to Lili Craft Co.
Note that we use Google Analytics to measure and analyze traffic to this site. Please refer to Google Policies.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information held about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (for example where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
You may contact us at any time via this link.